205 Lennox Street Richmond
An historic landmark; this glorious Edwardian residence boasts breathtaking dimensions whilst showcasing a masterful blend of exquisite period elegance and contemporary designer luxury all set in a tightly held and much coveted location.
- 3-4 huge bedrooms - master with access to a gorgeous balcony with city views
- Boasting a sprawling living and dining area - reverse cycle heating, cooling and surround sound
- Ultimate entertainers kitchen - massive granite island bench, dishwasher, gas range, acres of storage. Bi fold doors open to a high-walled, secluded and sun drenched courtyard with a mature, fruiting avocado tree
- Substantial Galley, incorporating wine store, butler's pantry and laundry with direct access to the courtyard.
- Separate formal dining area - cozy open fire place, built in shelving, stunning English stained-glass window
- Separate formal sittingroom or large guest/in-law (4th) bedroom downstairs, complimented by a full bathroom and featuring a magnificent bay window, an open fire and air con.
- 2 other sleek, richly appointed bathrooms;
- Lock up garage via Goodwood Street plus eligible for parking permits
- One of its kind, this unique residence also includes a stunning entrance, solar panels, ducted heating, high ceilings, plantation shutters, security alarm, double glazing and a vast array of period appointments.
- Land size: 10 x 35.5m approx
This iconic residence occupies a prominent corner position in an absolute blue chip location high on Richmond Hill. Only metres from cosmopolitan Bridge Rd and Swan St's cafes, restaurants and cafes, as well as transport, the CBD and all the lifestyle amenities delivered by an address of this calibre.
Inspect by appointment only - Please contact our agents
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.